Five DIY plumbing tips for homeownersBy Tyler Difley - May 21, 2021Getty ImagesTo the uninitiated, plumbing repairs and maintenance can be intimidating. Major repairs and plumbing
Open Houses Are Safe and Permitted Under Phase 2
Dated: August 4 2020
If you are in the market to purchase a property, visiting open houses is a great way to gauge what’s for sale in a certain community. Although open houses are now permitted under Phase 2, there are a few things to note for your own safety and the safety of the seller.
- Access is limited to one family group at a time.
- If another family group is viewing this home, you will be asked to wait your turn.
- Disinfectant is available in the entryway. Please use it upon entry and before exiting.
- While inside the house, please avoid touching any surfaces.
- Doors and cupboards have been disinfected and will be open for you to see inside. If you feel you need to touch a surface, please notify the Realtor on site so that they can disinfect that surface before another visitor arrives.
- The REALTOR® on site will be maintaining a six-foot distance from you but will be available to answer your questions.
Thank you for your cooperation. By working together, we can reduce the spread of COVID-19 while still ensuring you receive all of the support and information you need to make a sound real estate purchase.
As a member of CIR REALTY and the Leading Real Estate Companies of the World™, I am the trusted, thorough, hard-working helping hand you need to navigate your next real estate decision. As....
Latest Blog Posts
Declutter for a cause: where to donate your unwanted household items in CalgaryBy Tyler Difley - April 5, 202It’s time for spring cleaning, and while the excitement surrounding the
Three Reasons You May Want to Consider Selling in the Winter1 - LESS COMPETITIONIt’s true that fewer people tend to list their homes during the winter months, but this means that your home has