12 Ways to Get Your House in Tip Top Shape Prior to Selling And Maximize your Return on Investment!Most sellers want to know what the secret is to get their home show ready, so they appeal to most
Open Houses Are Safe and Permitted Under Phase 2
Dated: August 4 2020
If you are in the market to purchase a property, visiting open houses is a great way to gauge what’s for sale in a certain community. Although open houses are now permitted under Phase 2, there are a few things to note for your own safety and the safety of the seller.
- Access is limited to one family group at a time.
- If another family group is viewing this home, you will be asked to wait your turn.
- Disinfectant is available in the entryway. Please use it upon entry and before exiting.
- While inside the house, please avoid touching any surfaces.
- Doors and cupboards have been disinfected and will be open for you to see inside. If you feel you need to touch a surface, please notify the Realtor on site so that they can disinfect that surface before another visitor arrives.
- The REALTOR® on site will be maintaining a six-foot distance from you but will be available to answer your questions.
Thank you for your cooperation. By working together, we can reduce the spread of COVID-19 while still ensuring you receive all of the support and information you need to make a sound real estate purchase.
As a CIR REALTY Agent and member of Leading Real Estate Companies of the World™, my goal is to ensure that you have the best real estate experience possible. Whether you are looking to sell your cur....
Latest Blog Posts
Declutter for a cause: where to donate your unwanted household items in CalgaryBy Tyler Difley - April 5, 202It’s time for spring cleaning, and while the excitement surrounding the